December! That festive time of year when you’ll be shopping for gifts, attending holiday parties and celebrating New Years. Better paint those nails nice- you’ll be a social butterfly, whether you like it or not! The holidays have that effect on us, don’t they?
Brijits Digits, Craftynail and Eeeek! Nail Polish! are bringing you 5 great ideas for nail art this December as part of Nail Art Ideas Linkup. Join in with us and you’ll be sporting the most festive of nails! Let’s see what’s on the plate for December…
Theme 1- SNOWFLAKES
Theme 2- SHOPPING
Theme 3- WINTER SOLSTICE
Theme 4- FESTIVE FRENCH MANI
Theme 5- NEW YEAR
Feel free to share one of our December N.A.I.L. graphics on your page. We made two different widgets this month so you can choose your favorite!
As far as nail challenges go, you’ll enjoy the N.A.I.L. Linkup since it’s fun and flexible. No big commitment!
- Do one of the weekly themes, or do them all- it’s up to you!
- The dates for each week are only suggestions- you can post your nails whenever you want in December.
- The nail art ideas/themes are open to interpretation. You can create whatever kind of design you want! Stamps, stickers, acrylics- they’re all game!
- We encourage all nail enthusiasts to join in whether you have a blog, FB, IG, Tumblr, etc…
- Don’t forget to enter the URL to your nails via the inlinkz below.
Any questions about NAIL ART IDEAS LINKUP? Contact us or read more about N.A.I.L. on our blog links below. See you in December!
Brijit from Brijits Digits
Jacqui from Craftynail
Jemma from Eeeek! Nail Polish!