Hey N.A.I.L. Challengers!! It’s officially February so Brijits Digits, Craftynail, and Eeeek! Nail Polish! have some new themes for you as part of the Nail Art Ideas Linkup. You guessed it- there’s a Valentine’s theme thrown in there. But we promise we won’t get all ‘saccharine sweet’ on you! More on that after the jump! Let’s see the February prompts, shall we?
RED (week 1)- Let’s get back to basics. Red nails! They’re classy and sexy. Show us some nail art using the color red or maybe share your favorite red nail polish with us. This theme is also inspired by Wear Red Day (February 7th) to help raise awareness for heart disease in women.
VALENTINES DAY (week 2)- A Valentines Day theme is basically ‘a given’ for February, but you can get as romantic or as dark as you want! If you love flowers or hearts it’s your time to shine. But if the sight of Cupid makes you want to choke someone… well, then let’s see those gloom and doom designs too!
GRADIENT (week 3)- Gradients are a nice basic nail art technique with so much room for interpretation. You can use different tools, different colors, the possibilities are endless. Show us what you’ve got!
GLITTER (week 4)- The life of a nail polish addict would not be the same without it, yet our glitter polishes sit there unused far too often. Pick through your stash and find your most gorgeous bottle. Flip it upside down now so the glitter mixes up and settles on top. Then you’ll be all prepped for glitter week!
Here are the rules for Nail Art Ideas Linkup (N.A.I.L.)……
- Do one of the weekly themes, or do them all. It’s flexible!
- The dates for each week are only suggestions- you can post your nails whenever you want in February.
- The nail art ideas/themes are open to interpretation so you can create whatever kind of design you want! Stamps, stickers, acrylics- anything goes!
- We encourage all nail enthusiasts to join in no matter what platform you use; blog, FB, IG, Tumblr, etc…
- Feel free to post our widget on your site and you can use hashtag #NAILLINKUP on your social media.
- Lastly but most importantly, don’t forget to share your nail pics via the inlinkz below.
Any questions about NAIL ART IDEAS LINKUP? Contact us or read more about N.A.I.L. on our blog links below. We look forward to seeing your nails this February!
Brijit from Brijits Digits
Jacqui from Craftynail
Jemma from Eeeek! Nail Polish!