Just a quick post to thank a few bloggers for recently nominated me for the One Lovely Blog Award! I read each and every one of their lovely blogs! Here’s a special shout out to these ladies for nominating me:
- Thank the person who nominated you
- Add the ”One Lovely Blog Award” image to your post
- Share 7 things about you
- Pass the award on to seven nominees
- Inform your nominees by posting a comment on their blogs
Here’s who I nominate:
Here’s my 7 random facts:
- I played field hockey and basketball in high school. Field hockey I can live without, but sometimes I miss playing basketball all the time.
- I’m seriously thinking about getting one of those fitness gadgets that you wear 24hrs. Like maybe FitBit, Nike Fuelband or the Jawbone UP. Did you know some of them monitor your sleep and have an alarm that won’t wake you up til you reach the correct sleep cycle? I need all the help I can get when it comes to waking up in the AM!
- I have become addicted to seltzer lately. Water, tea and seltzer are my faves.
- I have the weirdest dreams and remember most of them in the morning.
- My favorite nail polish brand is Orly. But they recently changed the design of their bottle and cap? This is upsetting to me.
- If I ever have a son he will probably be very tall and blond and I wanna name him THOR… but I bet my friends and family won’t let me 😦
- My name is Jacqueline but the shortened version is JACQUI. Everyone spells it like the more common version: JACKIE. My name is misspelled so often I don’t even notice it anymore!
Here’s some random pics of my nails… a lil spam is always nice!
Orly Gumdrop… a nice cream turquoise. I used this as the base for my AriZona Green Tea Nails ↓
OPI Elephantastic Pink… a beautiful vibrant pink. I used this color for my crazy underside mani ↓
Nautical nails using my new Cheeky stamping plates (CH36 and CH38)↓
Thanks for reading… and thanks for thinking my blog is lovely!! Muah!