Just in the nick of time! Here’s my GLITTER themed manicure for the February N.A.I.L. Linkup.
I re-sized my pics in a different program and they look a little blurry. Buuuut I’m happy to say that I was able to take these photos outside in natural light this time! Some of our snow has melted and I’m venturing outside again. I emphasize the word SOME when speaking about the snow melting. There’s still a lot on the ground! Oh, and we’re supposed to get another snowstorm on sunday nite. Sweeeeet. Cuz it hasn’t snowed in like what? At least 5 days now ?
- I’m wearing one coat of Sally Hansen Hard as Nails as my basecoat.
- I used one coat of Seche Chic as my nude transparent base color.
- I applied blue painters tape to section off my tips.
- Painted my tips a dark brown shimmery color from the Kardashian Cabana Collection called Sunrise.
- Then I applied three coats of my sparse glitter topper from wet n wild called Stick it to the Man.
- One coat of seche vite topcoat to smooth it all out.
- Then I realized it needed something to pull it all together so I added blue dots of Nicole by Opi Pros & Confidence. Much better!
The last time I wore this brown Kardashian color I was disappointed. The brush was all weird and defective and application was difficult. I wrote to the Kardashians and Kim promptly mailed me a new one! Ok, I didn’t write to THE Kardashians… I wrote to their company. And the ACTUAL Kim didn’t mail me a new product, instead some girl in their customer care department named Kim did. But still… it was pretty cool, and I appreciate their good customer service. Here’s the other time I wore this brown: Feathers for Oct NAILLINKUP