Just in the nick of time! Here’s my GLITTER themed manicure for the February N.A.I.L. Linkup.
I re-sized my pics in a different program and they look a little blurry. Buuuut I’m happy to say that I was able to take these photos outside in natural light this time! Some of our snow has melted and I’m venturing outside again. I emphasize the word SOME when speaking about the snow melting. There’s still a lot on the ground! Oh, and we’re supposed to get another snowstorm on sunday nite. Sweeeeet. Cuz it hasn’t snowed in like what? At least 5 days now ?
- I’m wearing one coat of Sally Hansen Hard as Nails as my basecoat.
- I used one coat of Seche Chic as my nude transparent base color.
- I applied blue painters tape to section off my tips.
- Painted my tips a dark brown shimmery color from the Kardashian Cabana Collection called Sunrise.
- Then I applied three coats of my sparse glitter topper from wet n wild called Stick it to the Man.
- One coat of seche vite topcoat to smooth it all out.
- Then I realized it needed something to pull it all together so I added blue dots of Nicole by Opi Pros & Confidence. Much better!
The last time I wore this brown Kardashian color I was disappointed. The brush was all weird and defective and application was difficult. I wrote to the Kardashians and Kim promptly mailed me a new one! Ok, I didn’t write to THE Kardashians… I wrote to their company. And the ACTUAL Kim didn’t mail me a new product, instead some girl in their customer care department named Kim did. But still… it was pretty cool, and I appreciate their good customer service. Here’s the other time I wore this brown: Feathers for Oct NAILLINKUP
February N.A.I.L. is almost over but tomorrow we’ll announce the March themes. Can’t wait! And here are all the awesome nail art entries from February. Talk soon…