Ok, here’s the scenario. It’s late at night. You are about to fall asleep but you are trying to catch up on the last few episodes of How I Met Your Mother. Cuz if you don’t finish watching them then the damn internet will ruin the surprise finale ending for you. But but but…your nail polish is chipping like mad! And if you don’t paint your nails tonight then all day tomorrow you will be picking at them and they’ll look like ars. Shows to watch, nails to paint, but you have to get your beauty rest too! Talk about first world problems!
Since I was so short on time, I came up with this easy 15 minute mani. I did it during commercials!! I didn’t quite make it to the finale ending either, so don’t ruin it for me! I just need to stay away from web browsers for the rest of the day!
Here’s how I did this funky 15 minute mani!
- I started with a base coat of Sally Hansen Maximum Growth.
- Then I did two coats of my Funky Fingers purple duochrome called Venom.
- Next I used a black striper polish to make three random brush strokes in the corner of my nails.
- Then I used OPI’s Push and Shove with a striper brush to make three silver strokes over top of the black ones.
- For some added bling I dabbed some clear polish and then stuck 4 glequins near the base of each of my brush stroke clusters.
- Lastly, I finished with a healthy coat of seche vite topcoat.
It’s funny how a quick n dirty mani like this one comes out so cute even though I didn’t plan it out or spend much time on it. And the seche vite dries so quickly you can do this right before bed and you won’t mess it up while you sleep. Ah Seche, you’ve changed my life! And I’m never looking back.
So did anyone see the finale of How I met Your Mother? Don’t ruin the surprise, but was it any good??