Doctor Crafty and DUDE IT’S PRIMARNI both nominated me for the SHINE ON Award. Thank you so much ladies! The cool thing about receiving awards is that you also get to GIVE them! I’m happy to nominate some blogs which I think always have unique and fresh content!
I’m also throwing in a nail fail just for fun! Can you say hot mess?
Here are the ‘Shine On’ Award rules:
1. Display the award logo to your blog
2. Show appreciation by acknowledging the blogger who nominated you and link back to them in your post
3. Share 7 random, interesting things about yourself
4. Nominate 15 bloggers you admire and would like to pass this award to (making sure to link to their blog in your post)
5. Contact your chosen bloggers to let them know
Here’s seven random facts about me..
- I can’t stop thinking about the OPI Brazil collection. Like everyday I think about it! I really want that yellow called I Can’t Cope-acabana. There’s a store a half hour from me that sells OPIs really cheap but I haven’t made it there yet with all the snow and everything. I also want OPI Black Onyx because I love the OPI brush and I think that black would be a great base for nail art.
- I hope to get married and prego in 2014. Wish me luck everybody!
- There’s so much money in the world and I want some more of it please. kthx.
- It annoys me when people don’t follow rules. You think you are special? You are not. Ok, that sounds mean, but really… rules are made for a reason!
- The hardest part of blogging for me (other than photos) is putting my thoughts to the keyboard. I have all these ideas in my head but when I start typing it goes blechagghhduhyuksheesh!
- I never really feel tired. It’s the weirdest thing. The only time I’m tired is late at night when I’m dozing off or if I take Benadryl. I also cannot fall sleep on an airplane. I really envy those people that sleep during the whole flight!
- I don’t check my cell phone that often. If you wanna get a hold of me then you should email me, not text me. My cellular device is lame, and it feels like my nails will crack from the pressure on the little keyboard. #firstworldproblems
Now’s my chance to give props to a few blogs that I read regularly. These bloggers personalities’ and style really shine through in their blog. So here are my nominees for the Shine On award. <They are in complete and utter random order>
- rexxx did it
- Lady Lacquer
- My Faves Journal
- The Nailinator
- The Polish Playground
- Vic and Her Nails
- The Adorned Claw
- Break rules, not nails
- The Bookish Manicurist
- For The Love of Nail Art
- K’s Nail Art
- Druid Nails
- Be Happy and Buy Polish
- Finger Candy
- Life’s Glitz Pageant
Ok, so I picked 17 instead of 15. It’s way too hard to pick only 15. I read a lot of great blogs, people! I hope you like my list and maybe you can find a new fave blog to follow!
Now for the epic nail fail! This manicure sucks… but I think I should get an A for effort. It took me a long time to make it this hideous! The sad thing is, the silver and purple zoya gradient was gorgeous before I screwed it up with a black nail art pen. Oh well!