OH HAI EVERYONE! I’m writing from Oregon right now! Been looking forward to my vacation ALL summer! I’m so thankful to have a week to unwind and chillax with my BFF. And I won’t even think about Financial Aid once (well, except for just now). LOL Plus, I gain 3 hrs! It would be 4 in the afternoon at home, but it’s only 1pm here! That means I can really take advantage of my night owl tendencies!
You ready for a fun TAG? BEAUTYFITMOM’S BLOG tagged me in a beauty version of WOULD YOU RATHER? You can see her answers here…. she’s a beauty blogger so you may find her answers more interesting than mine lol! But here’s what I’ve got for ya!
1. Would you rather lose all your mascaras, eyeliners, lipsticks and lip glosses or lose all of your palettes and eyeshadows? I would rather lose my eyeshadows! Just the thought of giving up mascara makes me question my whole future existence. My lashes are puny…so mascara is a must-have for me. I’ve been known to stash it everywhere I turn. My purse, desk, bathroom, kitchen cupboard…there’s no shortage of mascara for me!
2. Would you rather chop off all your hair or never be able to cut it again? That’s the easiest question for me to answer! NEVER BE ABLE TO CUT IT AGAIN. As it is, I rarely cut my hair. My last haircut was in October 2012. My hair is straight and shiny so it’s easy to maintain without much styling. It grows.. I wash/condition it, and then brush it. That’s pretty much my hair routine!
3. Would you rather have a coral cheek or a pink cheek? I never wear blush because my cheeks are kinda naturally rosy. But if I bought a blush it would probably be pinkish or maybe mauve.
4. If you had $1000 to spend, would you rather buy clothes or makeup? Clothes! I don’t buy myself much clothes and I could definitely use a wardrobe makeover!
5. Would you rather apply lipstick as eyeliner or eyeliner as lipstick? Eyeliner as lipstick. I’ve tried lipstick as eyeliner- but only when I want my eyes to look bloodshot for a halloween costume!
6. Would you rather only shop at MAC or Sephora? I’ve never been to MAC so I guess I’d pick Sephora!
7. Would you rather only use one eyeshadow color or one lip color for the rest of your life? This one’s a toss-up… but I guess I’d be okay with wearing only one eyeshadow for the rest of my life. As long as the color is neutral and flattering I could always change my look by using different shades of lipstick!
8. Would you rather wear winter clothes in the summer or summer clothes in winter? The last thing I’d wanna do is feel hotter in the summer…. so I’d prefer summer clothes in winter. If it’s cold out I could always add a scarf and boots!
9. Would you rather have dark nails or bright nails all year round? Bright! I love dark nails… but sometimes they make my nails look too vampy, especially if they are long at the time. Bright nails are always fun for me!
10. Would you rather give up your favorite lip product or your favorite eye product? Lip product. My lips are always chapped and sometime lipstick makes them worse… so I guess bare lipped would be okay for me.
11. Would you rather only be able to wear your hair in a ponytail or a messy bun?
I always wear a messy bun at home. But outside the home I prefer ponytail so you can see my long mane. 🙂 So I’d prefer PONY.
12. Would you rather never be able to paint your nails again or never use lip gloss? haha Does Craftynail even need to answer this one? I could never survive without painting my nails- it’s my own form of mental-health therapy.
I tag everyone who wants answer the questions too! So feel free to join this tag. I’d also love to tag Elise from MAIDEN AUNT ADVICE!
Talk to you all soon! Hopefully my next post will be a HAUL POST! Can’t wait to hit up the local Ulta in Gresham, Oregon! I even brought some bubble wrap so I can safely pack everything in my suitcase for the flight home. When it comes to nail stuff, this girl is prepared! See ya!