Day 18 of the nail art challenge is centered around DELICATE designs. I’ve never tried a lace pattern before.. so I decided on some hand painted scalloped lace over a pretty coral. Here’s what I’m wearing:
- Color Club Coral Cascade– 2 coats as a base color
- Color Club Lava Lamp– sponged onto the tips
- NYC French White Tip– lace accents
- Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Perky Pink– 1 coat (it’s a pink holographic glitter)
- Revlon Quick Dry Top Coat
I think it’s looks way better in real life. The white looks crisper and the Lava Lamp tips look so bright in comparison to the soft coral base. I guess my camera couldn’t handle that lava lamp!
DELICATE can be interpreted in so many different ways so I’m excited to see the other designs for today! Here’s the linky dink-