I have been recently nominated for the Sunshine Award! Wow I’m so grateful to learn that I inspire other bloggers out there! Four ladies nominated me and I faithfully follow each one of their blogs, so it’s wonderful to hear that the love is reciprocated. Oh, blogosphere- you are so full of inspiration, friendship and warm fuzzies! A special thanks to the lovely bloggers who nominated me:
-Thank the person who nominated you
-Post the award logo on your blog
-Share 7 facts about yourself
-Nominate 5 or more other blogs that inspire you
Who I nominate:
Nail Art for Dummies– Are these nails inspired by Kill Bill or sneakers? Both! And I love them!
Seven facts about me:
1) Ya know how some people hate to see other people wearing pajama pants in public? They think it looks sloppy and lazy I guess. Well, it doesn’t really bother me. I think hmmm, you look comfy.
2) I have a bread machine that I love and I use it all the time to make pizza dough. Check out some of my creations (I get the side with eggplant n veggies, he gets pepperoni! And the white one is a chicken alfredo pizza).
4) I have two cats named Fergie and Aphrodite. They’re the perfect combo of sugar n spice!
5) I may not be the most patient person in the world, but I don’t really get road rage. I figure some people drive stupid and there’s nothing I can do to change that.
6) I’m looking forward to summer because I love getting tan, my hair gets blonder and I can go swimming! When I was a kid I’d stay in the pool as long as possible.. or until my lips turned purple and my mom would make me get out!
7) I ordered some nail stuff from an amazon seller but they totally messed up my order. Once they ship me the correct items I plan to organize a sweet giveaway. One prize pack for US entrants, and another one for international!
Thanks again for the Sunshine Award! All this sunshine brings a big smile to my face!